Friday, March 7, 2008

The Editorial Couple Of Cross Cultural Exposure and Inquisitive Living

Hafifah and Syzul,
Femes Author and the Editor of MyKemaman.Com




I was always away when the time my sons got their first teeter until one day my wife told me to take off the service uniform and stay on ground closer at home. I really did that and today still I fly though but nevertheless just through the internet.
By the time everybody accommodates Posh and Beckham’s fashion parade, we‘ve already been to the Old Trafford and not to mentioned the taste of apple pie from Mark & Spencer when we sat on the wooden bench on a cold rainy October day, off the street Chester Square and I still kept the red mug that I bought form the Woolworth counter. Even my kids still remember the sound of the underground train every time we went on the Commuter to KL Central during the time when we lost our way to Eiffel Tower in Paris until finally we realize the train actually goes in a circle.
That was 4 years ago when I decided to take the ‘Stay At Home Job’ seriously as my routine schedule. My wife and the kids were so happy because they could see me all the times. Somewhat staying at home means I have to somehow find a way to generate a steady income for the family, in another words deciding the Online Marketing as serious as any other on purpose job. Now, not only more but I have a lot of moments with my family especially my two sons as they growing up timely while having me spying on their deeds.
                                                         
Our sons - Adam and Daniel, the actual WebMaster Buster as they takeover the keyboard and mouse for their Condition Zero gaming session.



The Sengih Sokmo's bloggertorial Mascot.
Influenced by the retros and psycadellic music during my growing years has witness my ability to expose and expand my creativity in every aspect of knowledge and experience that I have gained. Yet, my maturity has certain limit which inline with intellectuality in present days of global or national issues. These are the time of progressive movement from regular media evolution to cyber community which is known by the net name. Be a real observer or just tip-toed in these community, but as you go online regularly, you will become more absurb by the internet.
Its the millenium, time to be individual. Make a pogo dance infront of Casa Limbung street or grow a sleazy beard, option a screenplay or be a drift king. It makes no different to anybody. Everybody are here to encourage the journey, to enhance the exploration, the facts and the wrongs, to offer information, not rules. Mykemaman.Com is about being individual, a pure independant webzine, write things of your own and for what you think is right...and still fitting in.
This is a blog that would embrace as a webzine and  not only as a casual reading but as a way of looking into the world also...from various social thinking of course!...not just photos & pictures, but also creativeness, fashionism, idealism, thoughts, life journal, the classics and...whatever! until boredoms broke out. Cherioooos!

0 Comments & Messages :

Contact Us

Your Message :
Your Name :
Email Address :

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Flyers And Posters

Flyers And Posters